[megami:31528] Re: Latest issue of Afternoon

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31528] Re: Latest issue of Afternoon
date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 08:29:04 +0000
> From: mandalis [mailto:mandalis@earthlink.net]
>Just got a chance to look over the latest episode of AMG.  It is not for
>the faint of heart or weak stomach.  A curse has been laid on the
>goddesses forcing a change in gender!!!!  It gets really gross looking
>(especially Belldandy).  I think the staff has seen too many
>transgendered cosplayers at the convention and came up with "wouldn't it
>be neat if" idea.   Not.

Have not read this chapter yet.  IMHO, sensei was not affected by cosplayers, but
by all those NicoNicoDouga transgenders clips of Haruhiko.

I like Kyonko, but I cannot stand Haruhiko.  (^_^)

>I think this is one of the most horrifiying
>moments of Keichii's life, as well as the goddesses.

K1, maybe.  Urd, fun ! Bell, maybe.  Skuld, depends.  Is Sentaro around ?

Anyway, they know they can change back somehow.....

--
CuSO4@work

Search field Search string

archive list