[megami:31527] Re: Latest issue of Afternoon

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31527] Re: Latest issue of Afternoon
date Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
WHY?!?

maybe it's a late april fool's....heh...who am I kidding that kind of thing can't
even be passed on for a joke...

how did this happen  to the Goddesses?  I mean who "cursed" them?

rax

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

"There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because
you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed
that terrible mistake. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some
sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this
old man is all that's left. I got to live with that."---Red