[megami:31523] Re: Hild [was Re: AMS Vol.39 & The 33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Award]

to megami@usagi.org
from "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [megami:31523] Re: Hild [was Re: AMS Vol.39 & The 33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Award]
date Mon, 25 May 2009 07:03:35 -0600 (MDT)

> From: mandalis [mailto:mandalis@earthlink.net]
>>BTW I have been trying to follow the Manga and am kinda confused
with
>>Hild right now.  Do you have any thoughts?
>
> Sorry, have not bought Afternoon in the past few months, so I am
not up to
> date with the current story arc.  Recently I am
reading Weekly Shounen
> Magazine instead of Monthly
Afternoon.....

> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung

The current storyline about Hild being overthrown is actually the best
one Fujishima-sensei has done in a VERY long time.

--
AstroNerdBoy's Anime/Manga/Japan Blog
http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com

Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

"Death and Poverty
love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede,
"Trigun"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited