[megami:31522] Re: Oh! My Goddess Color quesitons

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31522] Re: Oh! My Goddess Color quesitons
date Mon, 25 May 2009 02:25:49 +0000
> From: Rax xar [mailto:rax_paul@yahoo.com]
>1)That monk who left for India and gave Belldandy and Keiichi the temple what happened
to him?

Not mentioned.

>2)The spirit of the Earth who was "haunting" megumi's apartment what happened to
him?

Not mentioned.

>3)That
>girl Satoko whom Otaki started going out with after she impressed his
>dad what happened to her?(This one I am not familiar with or even
>remember ever occurring)

Not mentioned.

Otaki fixed her bike, and put out the fire in her kitchen.

>4)That boy Sentaro who had a thing for Skuld what happened to him?

Still around.  He moved to the adjacent prefecture (actually just
across the river).

>6)Wouldn't
>the System force back in volume 1 work AGAINST Belldandy now

Sorry, not really understand your question.  Anyway, it has been
many years, maybe Fujishima-sensei himself forget some minor
details from the beginning.

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string