[megami:31519] Re: AMS Vol.39 & The 33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Award

to megami@usagi.org
from mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31519] Re: AMS Vol.39 & The 33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Award
date Sun, 24 May 2009 17:02:40 -0400
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> According to Kodansha web site, AMS Vol.39 will be released on 7/23.
>
> Ref : http://shop.kodansha.jp/bc2_bc/release_schedule_comic.jsp#boys_13
>
> ps. AMS was selected as the winner in the General Department of the
> 33rd Annual Kodansha Manga Award.  A bronze trophy plus one million
> yen will be presented to Fujishima-sensei on 6/22 at Grand Prince
> Hotel Akasaka, Tokyo.
> Ref : http://www.kodansha.co.jp/award/manga.html

Cool .... That's a little over $10,000 US in prize money.

BTW I have been trying to follow the Manga and am kinda confused with
Hild right now.  Do you have any thoughts?

Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited