[megami:31514] Re: latest issue of afternoon 1/2009

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31514] Re: latest issue of afternoon 1/2009
date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:10:58 +0000
> From: mandalis [mailto:mandalis@earthlink.net]
>No Gunsmith Cats or Little Jumper in this
>issue either so no heavy hitters to follow at the moment.  Any thoughts?

Gunsmith Cats Burst ended a few months ago.  And Burst is not as good as the original
series anyway.

Currently I prefer Weekly Shounen Magazine to Monthly Afternoon.

BTW, I just got the Good Afternoon.  Paradise Residence has only 8 pages, while the
longest manga in the magazine is around 80 pages.......
Too short to have a proper appeal......

--
@work

Search field Search string