[megami:31492] Re: New issue of Afternoon with Presento DVD

to megami@usagi.org
from "Miss Belldandy" <Kurthy133@smallwish.com>
subject [megami:31492] Re: New issue of Afternoon with Presento DVD
date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:04:10 -0500 (EST)
Yup- clips are floating around!

http://www.megami-sama.net/media/fightingwings_preview.zip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTUsNH0JAuw

I hope this new arc breathes some new life into the manga <3

--
<3 Bell

www.smallwish.com

> Dave wrote:
> [current issue of Afternoon that comes with a DVD]
>>It shows quite a bit of trailer material for the new OAV/TV
>>Special? coming out about the Angel Eater Arc.
>
> TV Specials, which were aired on 08 Dec.  I am sure the clips
> are everywhere now...
>
>>This months issue looks like they are trying to reinvigorate
>>the franchise with the introduction of a new goddess (who
>>comes to earth dressed loli-goth style) as part of an
>>assignment by Peorth. Evidently a young trainee because she
>>hasn't got the hang of her broom yet.
>
> Not a goddess, but Chrono (sp? my issue was at home and I am
> now at work), 1 of Peorth's 3 assistances (appeared in the
> movie, and the recent TV series).
>

> Peorth has something that needs to be delivered to the Norns,
> but she could not leave due to the "gates" incident, so she
> send Chrono.
>
> She told Chrono that she needs to be in formal wear, and then
> passed the gothic-lolita costume to her.  (^_^;)
>
> Chrono was having trouble with her broom, and fainted, falling
> down from the sky.  A "Laputa" moment, with K1 driving his
> motorbike without a side-car, which increases the difficulty
> significantly.
>
> Now you need to figure out how K1 transport an unconscious
> girl in his motorcycle back to Whirlwind.  Hint : duct tape!
>
> --
> @work
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung