[megami:31473] Re: YUA! Scan from Afternoon Magazine

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31473] Re: YUA! Scan from Afternoon Magazine
date Sun, 5 Aug 2007 03:06:59 +0800
> From: AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
>I have a scan from Afternoon Magazine about the latest "You're Under
>Arrest!" title (called "You're Under Arrest! Full Throttle").
>http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/2007/08/youre-under-arrest-full-throttle.h
tml
>Anyone with some translation skills are welcome to help me with some
>English here.  ^_^

New TV anime series Taiho Shichauzo Full Throttle to be
broadcast in fall atTBS and BS-i.

Miyuki is learning profiling skills in US while Natsumi is
training in the self-defenese force.

The strongest combination in the Bokutou Police Station
comes back after pretty, but over-power up themselves.

First episode will be about Miyuki meeting a boy on the plane
from US back to Japan.  The boy's reason for going to Japan
will cause some big troubles......

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list