[megami:31465] Re: New "You're Under Arrest!"

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31465] Re: New "You're Under Arrest!"
date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:36:07 -0400
Just got my copy of August issue and memo notes have in blue and white Belldandy
in Goddess Uniform on cover.  Paper is white with blue grid marks and half tone
feathers occurring sparsely (so as not to make whatever written hard to read).
Nice freebie though.

Dave M.

'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
>>From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
>>
>>>From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>

>>I cannot find this issue anywhere locally.  I will post a report
>>once I can get hold of one.
>

> My copy of the July issue finally arrived.
>
> 1 page on Taiho Shichauzo.  Not much news, except that there will
> be an anime TV series.  More news in next issue.
>
> BTW, this issue's AMS is chapter 225, whereas the last chapter in
> tankoubon Volume 35 (released 6/22) is chapter 224.
>
> In Vol 35, Ch 219 is the continuation of Sentaro's moving away to
> other prefecture story.  It turned out he was moving a few hundred
> meters across the river only.
>
> Ch.220-223 is the antique camera story.  This is the first time we
> see K1's friend Susuki, who is the chairman of the NIT antique club.
> And we got to see the "Dual Horn of NIT".
>
> In chapter 224 we saw Megumi being dumped by her BF for the reason
> "because Megumi-chan is Morisato Megumi", and Megumi revealed that
> this is the 3rd time her BFs dumped her using the same reason.  K1
> became a henshin hero.
>
> In chapter 225, all things went wrong and K1 lost his memory while
> all the norns and Megumi were unconscious and presumably also lost
> their memories.
>
> The August issue (released on 6/25) will have a attachment of "AMS
> Memo Notes".

> 'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list