[megami:31461] Re: New "You're Under Arrest!"

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31461] Re: New "You're Under Arrest!"
date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:01:45 +0800
CuSO4 wrote:
> > From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
>
> I cannot find this issue anywhere locally.  I will post a report
> once I can get hold of one.

My order of the July issue Afternoon can only arrive at the
end of the month.

Meanwhile, July issues of both Animedia and Newtype said that
the storyline of new TV series happened right after the last
TV series : Natsumi will come back from the special duty unit
to Bokuto Traffic Department to partner with Miyuki again.  No
new photo is available.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list