[megami:31451] Re: Megami in Tokimemo Only Love 12

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31451] Re: Megami in Tokimemo Only Love 12
date Sun, 6 May 2007 20:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
Cool, I wonder if there's going to be a second season. Of course anyone who's played
the game of
the same name would know what the anime is based on.

A friend of mine had suggested to Geneon to license TM-OL for demestic release with
the added
suggestion of using the voice actor that played as Makoto Misuhara from El Hazard
for the voice of
Riku Aoba. He aslo included Zero's Familior (Zero No Tsukaima) and one other (can't
remember what
it was though).

And a funny story to add to that concerning the Tokimemo game, this same friend is
also the
highest ranked player character in the game thus far, and still rising. Or so I'm
told. Supposedly
he handed the character over to the Japanese VA of above mentioned El Hazard character.
Of course,
it is said that when everyone found out that the player was American, some 50,000+
japanese
players jaws dropped.

I have yet to find out if these tails told to me are true or are like any other "tall
tails" told
that are extremely exagerated. The character name is Rikku Mizuhara. So if anyone
can confirm this
story, please say so.

I'm out.

--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:
> |
> | She wouldn't happen to be sporting an Afro would she?
> | And have purple hair, and act kinda ditzy
> | and clumsy?
>
> Yes.
> --
> Hitoshi Doi

---
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2006 GrrDraxin Industries

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited