[megami:31449] Re: Megami in Tokimemo Only Love 12

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31449] Re: Megami in Tokimemo Only Love 12
date Sun, 6 May 2007 14:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
She wouldn't happen to be sporting an Afro would she? And have purple hair, and act
kinda ditzy
and clumsy?

--- Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> I just watched Tokimeki Memorial Only Love episode 12.
> Belldandy* appears in this!  It's very funny.
> Even voiced by Inoue Kikuko.
>
>  * The character isn't named Belldandy, but the character
>    is a megami.  Her clothes and jewelry closely resembles
>    that of Belldandy's from Aa Megami-sama.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/~doi/                                    doi@usagi.org

---
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2006 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs