[megami:31445] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)

to megami@usagi.org
from David Andersson <vizierz2002@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31445] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)
date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:39:09 -0700 (PDT)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > > Well, I keep reading the new chapters month
> after
> > > month, but that's mostly in the hope that
> something
> > > good will happen.  ^_^;;;
> >
> > Well, that's what truly great characters will do
> > you. I enjoyed the final Hild (ep 22) and Peorth
> (ep
> > 24) episodes at least. The former in particular.
> ^_^
> >

> I didn't care for episode 22...well, its a spoiler
> so maybe I won't say.  I will just say that if Hild
> had that ability all along, then it would seem she
> would have used it immediately rather than just
> waste tons of time doing the things from the
> manga. ^_^;

Well, she's just out to keep herself entertained by
messing with people. It's not like anyone thise side
of Kami-Sama, and _maybe_ Urd at full power,
constitute a threat to her.

I liked it because it was something new, and creative,
not previously shown in the manga, which gave us a
more energetic and slighly different focus/perspective
on the characters. I would have loved to see every
other episode continue this traditition to give us
stories beyond what's already been read.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs