[megami:31442] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31442] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)
date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
 "...The average anime fan these days is young and
 more interested in the dragonball-scale beatdownz of
 Naruto than the gentle, timid romance between
 Belldandy and K1.

 The goddesses - thank heavens - haven't changed much
 over the years but the anime community and fan
 expectations have."

That's a very nice way of summarizing the whole
issue(I think). Can I quote you on that ^^:

Although that it saddens me to admit it, I believe
that you are right, I sometimes find myself thinking
of buying non-AMG anime/products which 4 years I ago I
would not even think about. But I still try my
"best-est" to keep up with AMG and be a good fan of
the series.

BTW is there na IRC channel for this mailing list?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs