[megami:31441] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31441] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)
date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 01:02:14 +0800
> From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
> So in other words, AMS is an "otaku" show then based on its airing
> time.  Is it also considered a seinen title?

There is no offical classification.

I do not think TV station or production studio will inform its
viewer that an anime, say Sailor Moon, is a shoujo show, or say,
Onegai Twins, a seinen show.  Why setup some hurdles for your
possible viewers ?  You want to attract as manay as possible.
Unless the classification itself is a gimmick, e.g. Strawberry
Panic is yuri.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list