[megami:31434] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)

to <megami@usagi.org>
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [megami:31434] Re: 3rd Season (I Doubt It)
date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:10:25 -0600
> --- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>
> > > Further, what were the ratings for the 2nd series
> > in Japan if
> > > anyone knows?
> >
> > 3%-5%.  Doing quite good comparing to other midnight
> > anime.
> >
> > But not good enough when comparing to those evening
> > time anime
> > or weekend morning ones.
>
> That's too bad. I thought it was turning out a lot
> better towards the end, and loved how they used
> Marrler. :(

For me, they should have been doing things like the final two OAV episodes (the 23rd
and 24th episode of "Sorezore") from the get-go.

AstroNerdBoy's Anime/Manga/Japan Blog
http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com

Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

"Death and Poverty love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede,
"Trigun"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited