[megami:31430] Re: [?? Probable Spam] latest manga arc and a really funny link (ot)

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31430] Re: [?? Probable Spam] latest manga arc and a really funny link (ot)
date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 23:45:21 +0800
> From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> Must of read it wrong then because I thought I read in the article that a
wider
> variety of costumes were being worn (besides the much admired cow suit in
the
> photo - she runs a bar on one of the Inland Sea islands that has a 'cow'
theme).
> She did use the term Cosplay in her article to describe what the dress-up
they
> were doing was or do you think she meant it to say it was 'like' Cosplay?

Boardly speaking, those guy are cosplaying.  Strictly
speaking, and as an anime/seiyuu fans of view, they
are not.  It really depends on your point of view.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited