[megami:31421] Re: Jigoku Shoujo

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31421] Re: Jigoku Shoujo
date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, I think that the way the demon realm (AMS) handles things is nowhere as
bad as what the
"Pretty Hell Girl" does, she'd own Marrler any day. If AMS had a "horror" side, it'd
probably be
similar to Jigoku Shoujo, maybe even work the same.

BTW, how does the demons' version of the wish system work? Is it like the Bedazzled
thing, make a
wish and get screwed over by it? It's probably easier to get a wish from a demon than
a goddess.
After all, no body's mentioned how many other people got a chance to get a wish, right?
With the
exception of Tamiya, who got a wish from Marrler.... for her to get out....... What
a moron,
throwing a away a genie in a CD.

--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Yes....
>
> But I think she is doing a more thorough job.  I think this is due to
> professional pride and a motto similar to the Canadian Mounted Police of "Always

> getting her man".
>
> Dave M.

---
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2006 GrrDraxin Industries

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Search field Search string

archive list