[megami:31417] Re: [!! SPAM] Jigoku Shoujo

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31417] Re: [!! SPAM] Jigoku Shoujo
date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:18:32 +0800
> From: "Henry Cobb" <hcobb@io.com>
> Anybody else seen Jigoku Shoujo?

Now in its second season.

> It's about a girl from another plain who arrives to grant wishes.

Not exactly....

> It shows some updates from AMS (A Magicalgirl Show). Ai Enma is
> summoned by webpage rather than phone call, she wears a sailorgirl
> school uniform and she enters into an official contract with her
> clients before condemning them to hell.

I know you will put it this way.  (^_^)

> She also seems to be much more efficient, damning every client by the
> end of a half-hour episode, though this does make the plot somewhat
> repetitive.  But starting with episode eight they have some reoccuring
> human characters.

Too repetitive for me for a single season already, I do not follow
the second season.

> Belldandy on the other hand hasn't finished with her first client yet.

A life long contract is hard to be finished...

Actually, there is a connection between Jigoku Shoujo TV and
AMS TV : AMS' Mishima Sayoko and Jigoku Shoujo's Enma Ai
share the same seiyuu : Noto "noto-kawaii-noto" Mamiko.

Her gyara in Jigoku Shoujo is being easily earn, as the
character said almost exactly the same sentences in every
episodes.  I prefer her performance as Miyazaki Nodoka and
Anna Coppler.

> From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
> I'd never even heard of it.

Jigoku Shoujo : http://www.jigokushoujo.com/