[megami:31410] Re: Afternoon 20th anniversary site at Yahoo! Japan

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31410] Re: Afternoon 20th anniversary site at Yahoo! Japan
date Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:00:07 +0800
> From: "Rax xar" <rax_paul@YAHOO.COM>
>--- Stephen Lee <sl2001@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> > http://afternoon.yahoo.co.jp/index.html
> > http://afternoon.yahoo.co.jp/gateway/wallpaper/index.html

> Happy New Year too. ^^

Ditto.

> is this the only AMG wallpaper available:

http://i.yimg.jp/images/evt/afternoon/wallpaper/wall_mygoddness_1024_768.jpg

No, there is one more.  After you go to the AMS Trivia Quiz
and pass the test (8 or more correct answer out of ten), you
will get a link to get another wallpaper "Megami Perfect" :
Belldandy in a white bare shoulder one piece with lots of
laces plus white wings, saying "Taihen yoku dekimashita".

The AMS Trivia Quiz Page :
http://minna.cert.yahoo.co.jp/qmos/cert_list
Press the red button to start.  Oh, you need to be a Yahoo
Japan member to start the test.

I am not a good translator, so please bear with me here.

Q1. After K1's wrong number connected to Belldandy, where was she
appeared from ?  1)Mirror 2)Phone Receiver 3)Next Room

Q2. Where did the monk who look after K1's temple go ?
1)Quit his job 2)Went to India for further training
3)Performing rites for the deceased

Q3. In Belldandy's entry of the NIT Queen Contest, what is her
3 size ? 1)B83 W59 H81 2)B90 W60 H91 3)Secret

Q4. What did Urd's first Koi no Tane (Seed of Love) do to someone
who drink it ?  1)Ecchi 2)Heal stomach problem 3)Explosion
wih pink smokes

Q5. What is the catalyst of 1st class demon Marller ?
1)CD 2)Canned Beer 3)Onsen Essence

Q6. Where is Belldandy's power restrictor ?
1)Left ear 2)Forehead 3)Secret Place

Q7. What was the first mecha Skuld made ?
1)Twister game 2)Bug elimination machine Bakubakukun
3)Energy injection machine Genkimorimori Ichigou

Q8. Which combination is not a valid source of energy of the
megami ? 1)Belldandy & sleep 2)Skuld & ice cream 3)Urd & man

Q9. Where did Marller get the gadget that can separate one's
character ? 1)From an onsen 2)Underworld mail order services
3)Evil salesman

Q10. Which is not one of the legendary 3 Competition of Goddess ?
1)Tickle war 2)Mole bashing 3)Mud wrestling

I only got 9 correct in my trail.  I missed Q4.  But I passed.

Hint : I have already implicitely given out the URL of the
winner wallpaper somewhere above, in case you do not want to do
the test on Yahoo Japan, or without an account to do so.

> moar goodies from the site? I can't navigate :(

Yes, Goddess facemarks, hairstyle, uniform, wings, and accessories
for your Avatar in Yahoo Japan.  Two weeks ago I tried to make my
avatar with Urd's hair, Bell's facemaek, Skuld's uniform, and the
wings.  When I tried to save, I found they are not free.  Although
they are time limited items, they each cost a few hundred yen.....

You can also read the first few chapters of the manga there, but
I think this is meaningless to all of us here.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited