[megami:31403] Re: Is AMS tv's second season the end for the TV anime?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Aaron Ng" <aaron.ng@student.unsw.edu.au>
subject [megami:31403] Re: Is AMS tv's second season the end for the TV anime?
date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:58:12 +1100
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:24:17 +1100, AstroNerdBoy
<usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> It seems odd that there were only 22 episodes though, which is less than
> the first series.  The ratings were OK though I take it.
>
> -ANB
>
> Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
> http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/
>
> "Death and Poverty love me so much, they brought friends!"  -- Vash the
> Stampede, "Trigun"

That's only for Japan TV. If they released it on DVD, then it would sell
pretty well to collectors outside of Japan.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs