[megami:31400] Re: Is AMS tv's second season the end for the TV anime?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31400] Re: Is AMS tv's second season the end for the TV anime?
date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:22:40 +0800
> From: "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
> Can anyone confirm or deny this?
> I've heard a rumor that season 2 of AMS! TV is the end of the road for
that
> anime. Is it true that episode 22 is the last episode for the goddesses?

Episode 22 is the last episode of the 2nd AMS TV series.

I do not have hard evidence, but I do not see how someone
can stop other people making more episodes unless that
person is Fujishima-sensei himself, who hold the copyright
of the original work.  And I do not see why he does not
want to sell the rights to animators.  IMHO only.

'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited