[megami:31397] Re: AMS PS2 Game

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31397] Re: AMS PS2 Game
date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 17:37:07 -0800 (PST)
Same problem. can't they do something with the
platform and langguage?

I'd definitely buy it too but those 2 issues come to
mind.

looks more like an RPG than puzzle solving.

--- Hoi Ying Chan <hyc12@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Oh my goodness - it looks absolutely amazing... Too
> bad I don't own a PS2
> and I can't read Japanese, because I'd definitely
> buy that game... (just
> look at the graphics!) The Time Fairy character
> looks absolutely gorgeous!
> *_* Any more screenshots available? :oD
>
> Hoi-Ying Chan
>

> >From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> >To: <megami@usagi.org>, <seiyuu@usagi.org>
> >CC: "Donny Chan" <crs1219@hotmail.com>, "IN Philip"
> <philipin@hotmail.com>
> >Subject: [megami:31395] AMS PS2 Game
> >Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:05:50 +0800
> >
> >There will be a AMS PS2 Game to be released in Feb
> 2007.
> >Journal : mystery solving mahou action
> >
> >The First Press Limited Edition Box Set "Holy Box"
> contains :
> >- cover illustrated by Matsubara Hidenori
> >- silver pocket watch with the illustration of
> Belldansy
> >   (the pocket watch is a key item in the game)
> >- special original drama CD
> >- extra large dress up sticker
> >- 7 character PS2 memory card stickers
> >- 3 norn limited cards
> >- reservation bonus : desktop accessories
> >
> >Limted Edition : 10290 yen; normal edition : 7140
> yen
> >
> >Cast :
> >Keiichi - Kikuchi Masami
> >Belldandy - Inoue Kikuko
> >Urd - Touma Yumi
> >Skuld - Hisakawa Aya
> >Marller - Takano Urara
> >Peorth - Sakuma Rei
> >Lind - Itou Miki
> >Silver Watch Fairy - Tomizawa Michie
> >Hildr - Takashima Gara
> >
> >Ref:
> >Marvelous Interactive Inc. Offical Site
> >http://www.mmv-i.net/game/ps2/megami/top.html
> >IT Medis News Site
>
>http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0611/10/news085.html

> >'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

> Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and
> business Web site from
> Microsoft Office Live

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited