[megami:31387] Re: The end of Sorezore no Tsubasa

to megami@usagi.org
from "Aaron Ng" <aaron.ng@student.unsw.edu.au>
subject [megami:31387] Re: The end of Sorezore no Tsubasa
date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:53:35 +1000
A bit off topic, but I just watched Episode 16, the storywriters have
really messed it. Instead of a mechanical Urd catcher, they had a vending
machine. How do you carry a vending machine in a bag on the sidecar of the
bike? It's bad that they changed it that much from the manga.

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 05:15:44 +1000, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

>> From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
>> In the following 2 weeks after 9/22, TBS will broadcast epsiode
>> 25 & 26 of the 1st TV series, which are never broadcast in any
>> TV station before.
>
> Sorry, typo, should be "In the following 2 weeks after 9/14"

> 'CuSO4' Yung                          cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited