[megami:31339] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31339] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:10:50 +0800
> From: B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
>This manga's been going on
>continuously since 1988, which makes it basically 18
>years running...when even great ones like Rumiko
>Takahashi ran her classic Lum Urusei Yatsura only 9
>years.

Oranges and apples.

UY was running in a weekly magazine, and AMS is running
in a monthly magazine.

>It is what it is.  There's always Fruit Baskets and
>ton of other good manga to read when Ah My Goddess
>loses a bit of it's luster.

Furuba has the same problem, it is stalling recently
and is repeating the same story again and again.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp

Search field Search string