[megami:31338] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31338] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 02:03:47 +0800
> From: AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
>Even though he was only used in one story arc (and did get a name-drop
a while >back), I miss Sentaro-kun. That was one of the best Skuld character
development >stories in the entire series, and IMO, the last one. I think
it would have been >fun for him to learn the secrets and been involved with
Skuld.

Sadly, in 2nd TV season, Skuld right out inform Sentaro that she is a goddess....

This is pushing my limit, I nearly refuse to watch the 2nd TV season any
more.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp