[megami:31337] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
cc Tedne <tedne@w-link.net>
from Stevenav@comcast.net
subject [megami:31337] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:02:38 +0000
Just my two cents on this,

Personally I'm wondering if maybe, just maybe he's doing a countdown on this final
year. Keeping track of each and every day that is eaten up.

Take new vehicle creation arc... Where keiichi made that crazy vehicle of his for
the race.

Look at the number of days that that arc ate up in actual manga days.

He's always been a stickler for details, and if he's accurately keeping track of the
days in that last year of Keiichi's final year in university... then we might want
to go back and try and do a count down.

Keiichi has to graduate... and then I think something is going to happen.

The thing is, I think that he's realized that if he ends up with Keiichi and Belldandy
getting married...that it's not the end of the story by a long shot.

He could, conceivably, have whole huge arcs built off the consequences that would
result from them getting married.

Has anyone actually ever done an analysis of the number of days left before he graduates
from nekomi?

> From: Tedne <tedne@w-link.net>
> I am bored with all the motorcycles too but now we are knocking it too
> much.
>
> Characters are continuing to
> develop. Belldandy is becoming much more accepting of her own jealousy.
> She is not the perfectionist she used to be. Her sisters are less and
> less able to protect her, and there seems to be less need.
>
> Keiichi seems more comfortable with himself than he used to be, a bit
> mellower perhaps.
>
> Belldandy is becoming more her own person. Riding a motorcycle all by
> herself seems significant.
>
> Multiple conflicts have been averted. Wars that don't happen never
> attract much notice but perhaps we need to be reminded that there are
> such things.
>
> Skuld seems to be relinquishing her role as Belldandy's duenna. It looks
> more and more like Skuld and Urd are closer to each other than to Belldandy.
>
> This series could go on for decades just slowly developing characters
> although I would not mind a bit more melodrama either.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs