[megami:31334] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from Tedne <tedne@w-link.net>
subject [megami:31334] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:40:16 -0700
I should clarify my remark about Miyazaki. I was alluding to the
fact that there is apparently bad blood between him
and his son Goro. A lot of details are unknown but it appears
that he was so busy working that he neglected his children.

Tolstoy was famous for his empathy for women but constantly quarreled
with his wife. (Of course she may have been a quarrelsome woman.)

But people with saintly reputations like Gandhi and Einstein were also
bad fathers. Einstein was an adulterer and Gandhi practiced celibacy.

David Andersson wrote:
> That one surprised me as well. I thought he was an
> almost saintly environmentalist?
>
> --- whygog@bellsouth.net wrote:
>
>> Hayao Miyazaki too??
>>
>> Ignorance is bliss  :/
>>
>> WhyGog
>>

>>> From: Tedne <tedne@w-link.net>
>>> Date: 2006/08/21 Mon PM 11:17:53 EDT
>>> To: megami@usagi.org
>>> Subject: [megami:31316] Re: belldandy cosplay
>> returning?
>>> This is only my second posting so I am hardly
>> senior. I
>>> too am disappointed that someone who seems to like
>> women as much as
>>> he is acting like that. But it is very common for
>> writers with
>>> very elevated reputations to not personally live
>> up to them.
>>> Dickens, Tolstoy, Gunter Grass, Hayao Miyazaki
>> being just
>>> a few examples that sprang to mind.
>>> TB
>> megami ML
>> W?
>>>>

> "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our
darkness, that frightens us." - Nelson Mandela

> "Evil will always win over good, because good is stupid" - Ordinary psychotic-delusional
Internet pundit

> Real-World Heroes: http://www.moreorless.au.com
>
> The World's most comprehensive climate study: http://www.climateprediction.net

Search field Search string