[megami:31325] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from "Aaron Ng" <aaron.ng@student.unsw.edu.au>
subject [megami:31325] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:30:59 +1000
Yes, the manga story arc used to center around the characters, where a new
and interesting facet was revealed with each arc. Now, it is more about
events happening rather than about the characters. That's the difference.
I liked the story style back in those days of crazy and interesting story
arcs such as the Life Sugoroku game.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:44:04 +1000, David Andersson
<vizierz2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Possibly. The manga used to be much more entertaining
> when centered around the more fantastic elements &
> characters mingled with the mundane & some gratuitious
> Urd/Peorth cheesecake thrown in, as opposed to Chihiro
> & racing repeatedly taking the center stage.
>
> I always felt that such amazing characters have a
> higher potential which Fujishima usually isn't nearly
> touching, excepting perhaps the first Peorth arc & AMG
> movie. It's too bad that we're sticking in just to see
> it stagnate rather than move upwards.
>
> --- Gavin Lee <gavstarlee@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Think he's getting bored and running out of ideas?
>> :(
>>

>> >From: AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
>> >To: <megami@usagi.org>
>> >Subject: [megami:31318] Re: belldandy cosplay
>> returning?
>> >Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 0:06:24 -0600

>> stuff
>> crisis.

>> he created AMG, he was
>> into bikes, cars and
>> > >

>> >Yeah.  He's had many stories centering on bikes,
>> cars, and even one with a
>> >plane.  Of course those back then were more
>> entertaining than the most
>> >recent one he put out.
>
> "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our
> light, not our darkness, that frightens us." - Nelson Mandela
>
> "Evil will always win over good, because good is stupid" - Ordinary
> psychotic-delusional Internet pundit
>
> Real-World Heroes: http://www.moreorless.au.com
>
> The World's most comprehensive climate study:
> http://www.climateprediction.net

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited