[megami:31320] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Banpei" <banpei@banpei.net>
subject [megami:31320] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:21:43 +0200

I would say that eventhough there are enough automotive and other mechanical
vehicles to keep him going, it all would get a bit boring if he would use
the same formula over and over again.

But then again: that is something which would bother any other series if it
went on for the amount of years AMS is running now. ;)
(Oh, this makes me feel old now... :( )

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited