[megami:31315] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31315] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
I don't mean to sound like a feminist here, heck I
like "harem" animes as much as the next guy and if I
could get away with it I would, well in THEORY at
least.. but we're not living in feudal times anymore
and just becuase he's japanese does that give him the
right to..well anyway this is pointless I just feel
"betrayed" and I know it's one of those things that
"doesn't really affect in the grand scheme of things"
but I can't help it.

Being christian has nothing to do with it, I guess
people should really stop assuming the
personality/charachter of a person based on what
he/she writes. That's all.

I wonder what other senior memebers of the megami ML
think about this? Come on it's been awhile Brian W?
Hitoshi? Lord Grrdrxin/Dennis Goens?

Rax_paul. :)

--- B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Ouch.
>
> well...he's into motorcycles and all kinds of stuff
> one would expect of a man with a midlife crisis.
>
> Who knows why he's with his wife?  Maybe he knocked
> her up and had to make amends but doesn't mean he
> loves her.  The only ones that know the truth are
> the
> three in the triangle.....
>
> Either way, just because he writes "ah my goddess"
> doesn't make him automatically a upright, moral
> citizen or a religious, godfearing christian.  He's
> most likely not even christian!
>
> Do remember that japanese culture/history (unlike
> american/western) is rife with accounts of
> mistresses
> and bastard children.  Where western ppl see it as
> grounds for divorse, it japan it's just another
> cultural frustration japanese women have to endure
> in
> their overtly sexist country (thus the need for
> things
> like women-only train cars, lest we forget?).
>
> ~_~
> B Smith
>
> --- "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@io.com> wrote:
> >
> > My mental image of this goes something like
> this...
> > ;-)
> >
> > A girl sticks her head out of a mirror, looks
> around
> and sees Fujishima-sensei.  "Excuse me, do you have
> cat?"
> > "The wife won't let me keep a cat."
> > "Then can I stay here?"  She comes almost all the
> way out and sits on the mirror ledge.
> > "The wife won't let me keep a girl either,"  He
> looks the girl over for a few seconds, "but I can
> move
> out."
> > "Great. my name's Alice."
> >
> > --
> > Henry J. Cobb
> > http://www.io.com/~hcobb/

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited