[megami:31314] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31314] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
Ouch.

well...he's into motorcycles and all kinds of stuff
one would expect of a man with a midlife crisis.

Who knows why he's with his wife?  Maybe he knocked
her up and had to make amends but doesn't mean he
loves her.  The only ones that know the truth are the
three in the triangle.....

Either way, just because he writes "ah my goddess"
doesn't make him automatically a upright, moral
citizen or a religious, godfearing christian.  He's
most likely not even christian!

Do remember that japanese culture/history (unlike
american/western) is rife with accounts of mistresses
and bastard children.  Where western ppl see it as
grounds for divorse, it japan it's just another
cultural frustration japanese women have to endure in
their overtly sexist country (thus the need for things
like women-only train cars, lest we forget?).

~_~
B Smith

--- "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@io.com> wrote:

> My mental image of this goes something like this...
> ;-)
>
> A girl sticks her head out of a mirror, looks around
and sees Fujishima-sensei.  "Excuse me, do you have a
cat?"
> "The wife won't let me keep a cat."
> "Then can I stay here?"  She comes almost all the
way out and sits on the mirror ledge.
> "The wife won't let me keep a girl either,"  He
looks the girl over for a few seconds, "but I can move
out."
> "Great. my name's Alice."
>
> --
> Henry J. Cobb