[megami:31312] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31312] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > > From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> > >whoah! the author of AMG/YUA/Sakura taisen char
> > >designer has a mistress?! or do you mean wifey?
> >
> > No,?@I?@mean mistress, although sensei does has a
> > wife and a son.
> >
> > >pic?
> >
> > No way.
> >
> > >I mean REALLY? we're talking about Kosouke
> fujishima
> > >here...
> >
> > Really.  Yes, Fijishima Kousuke sensei.
> >

> Fujishima-sensei has a mistress.  Wow.  Well, it is
> disappointing, but there are plenty of men
> world-over that have them so I guess it shouldn't be
> surprising.  I am surprised that it appears to be so
> publicly known.

So I guess if WE know then his wife knows...excuse me
while I wrap my head around that topic Copper
Sulphate-san it's just that I could not imagine
someone that created our beloved goddesses capable of
such things....I mean...this info will probably haunt
me while I re-watch AMG season 1 and will most likely
follow me to season 2 and ever after....

Shit I am so idealistic and naive...

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited