[megami:31307] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31307] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
> > *snip

> > Besides which, any con he appears at will
> certainly
> > see an explosion in AMG/your under arrest/sakura
> > taisen cosplayers for the weekend!
> >
> > Win-win in my book.
> > ~_~
> > B Smith
> >
> > big snip

Oh mannn I would love to attend a con that only
features fujishima's works :)

how goes the 2nd season I have been seing a lot of
"new " pics/scans on 4chan ^^:

--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:

> My observation was really that I hadn't seen
> commercially much AMG stuff for
> awhile.  Yes there always good AMG cosplayers, but
> this is the first stuff from
> COSPA for sale to the general public that I had seen
> for a long time.
>
> Dave M.
>
> B Smith wrote:
> > My apologies..
> >
> > Too ameri-centric for my own good.
> >
> > Quite so, he should go and visit cons and meet the
> > fandom.  Goddesses knows he has enough assistants
> > do work for him to take off for a few weeks for
> > con-hopping.  (According to at least one rumor,
> his
> > assistants do ALL his work these days...again JUST
> > rumor).
> >
> > Hey, if even L'arc en Ciel can take a break to
> leave
> > Japan for a bit...anyone can.
> >
> > Besides which, any con he appears at will
> certainly
> > see an explosion in AMG/your under arrest/sakura
> > taisen cosplayers for the weekend!
> >
> > Win-win in my book.
> > ~_~
> > B Smith
> >
> > big snip

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited