[megami:31306] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31306] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:03:21 -0400
My observation was really that I hadn't seen commercially much AMG stuff for
awhile.  Yes there always good AMG cosplayers, but this is the first stuff from
COSPA for sale to the general public that I had seen for a long time.

Dave M.

B Smith wrote:
> My apologies..
>
> Too ameri-centric for my own good.
>
> Quite so, he should go and visit cons and meet the
> fandom.  Goddesses knows he has enough assistants to
> do work for him to take off for a few weeks for
> con-hopping.  (According to at least one rumor, his
> assistants do ALL his work these days...again JUST a
> rumor).
>
> Hey, if even L'arc en Ciel can take a break to leave
> Japan for a bit...anyone can.
>
> Besides which, any con he appears at will certainly
> see an explosion in AMG/your under arrest/sakura
> taisen cosplayers for the weekend!
>
> Win-win in my book.
> ~_~
> B Smith