[megami:31301] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31301] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

--- B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's not so much due to the TV series but just in
> general Ah My Goddess holds a small but enduring fan
> base.  At Otakon (see www.fansview.com) there were
> several AMG cosplayers (always are).  And AMG remains
> a much beloved and respected series.
>
> Like Sailor Moon, it's a series that won't go away.
> The TV series on some lvls gave the fandom a good shot
> in the arm but AMG will forever get eclipsed by more
> numerous cosplays from series like Inuyasha, Bleach,
> Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Forever is a long time. AMG is always eclipsed by
some new show. Then that show disappears into the dust
of time, and AMG continues on. It's like the favorite
character polls in Japan. Belldandy is always there
somewhere. Hardly ever in the top 5, but always there
while other characters come and go.

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list