[megami:31300] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31300] Re: belldandy cosplay returning?
date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:41:10 -0700 (PDT)
Actually...a lot of cosplays are available on sites
like Ebay.  A LOT.

It's not so much due to the TV series but just in
general Ah My Goddess holds a small but enduring fan
base.  At Otakon (see www.fansview.com) there were
several AMG cosplayers (always are).  And AMG remains
a much beloved and respected series.

Like Sailor Moon, it's a series that won't go away.
The TV series on some lvls gave the fandom a good shot
in the arm but AMG will forever get eclipsed by more
numerous cosplays from series like Inuyasha, Bleach,
Naruto, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Yes I know we all love AMG and think it's #1.
Well....it IS!  But in the general fandom the more
bloody and action packed series like Hellsing and
Blood get all the attention and it's a fact that can't
be ignored.

Wish Fujishima would come to the US to meet the
American fandom.

*sigh*
^_^
B Smith

--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:

> It's been awhile since I have seen anyone do any AMG
> cosplaying, but I just saw
> an offer at Cospla.com for a Belldandy Goddess
> uniform for cosplay for sale
> (various sizes too).  I wonder if this is because of
> the tv series?
>
> dave m

Search field Search string

archive list