[megami:31289] Re: Need help about AMG series 3 figures from hobby base

to megami@usagi.org
cc jimmy.cwl@gmail.com
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31289] Re: Need help about AMG series 3 figures from hobby base
date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
Banpei has colors?

uhm...he/it has a dark blue hat I think.

I have part 3 of the series the "brown" themed one
where bell sits on a brown rock at the middle.

makes sense?

--- Jimmy C <jimmy.cwl@gmail.com> wrote:

> > From: Rax xar [mailto:rax_paul@yahoo.com]
>
> >BUT MAN c'mon?! GREEN? can I return this specific
> figure and
> complain/demand for an exchange or is this normal? I
> did not notice the
> discoloration before/while opening the packaging of
> the figure, maybe
> because I was too busy trying not to ruin the
> cardboard too much.
>
> I'd like to help you, can you tell me what color is
> your Banpei figure?
> There are several variant lines for the 3 series.
> The Banpeis have different
> colors. Then can you describe where the green
> highlight is? I've got a scan
> that show all the hobby base figures, but it only
> shows them from the front,
> in packaging. I have the variant line with the blue
> Banpei, if yours is that
> one, I can take pictures for you.

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited