[megami:31282] Re: How do you collect AMG figures?

to megami@usagi.org
cc Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
from <whygog@charter.net>
subject [megami:31282] Re: How do you collect AMG figures?
date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 9:42:28 -0400
I have gotten 20 of these figures, and not opened a single one.  I have hung them
along my wall, using the tab at the top so not to damage the box ;).

---- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm about to buy my very first AMG figure set(Bell,
> Skuld and Urd). I dunno know the specifics about these
> figures but it comes with a "card" and a piece of
> Banepei-kun which you can assemble when you buy all
> three figures.
>
> My question is do you open them up and display them or
> just look at them in the box and wish you had more
> money to buy 2 sets (1 to display and 1 not to open).
>

> On a side note can anyone give a checklist of the
> "new" TPBs that DH released ever since they changed
> the format?
>
> Thanks,
> RXP/Rax_paul

Search field Search string