[megami:31272] Re: AMS Vol.33

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31272] Re: AMS Vol.33
date Mon, 22 May 2006 18:07:53 -0700 (PDT)
Will it be releated to the current story of AMG? or is
it just like Marvel's "what if..." series?

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > An AMS novel written Touma Yumi called "Hatsu Fuyu
> First End"
> > (illustration by Fujishima Koousuke) will also be
> released by
> > Kodansha on 7/22 at 1400 yen.
>
> So Urd's seiyuu is also an author.  Now that I would
> be most interested in reading.  Considering that Del
> Rey seems to get all of Kodansha's titles now, I
> wonder if they could be convinced to score this for
> the English market.
>
> Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
> http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/
>
> "Death and Poverty love me so much, they brought
> friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede, "Trigun"

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited