[megami:31264] Re: Time flies

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Tsunami" <tsunami@jyurai.co.uk>
subject [megami:31264] Re: Time flies
date Tue, 9 May 2006 06:43:45 +0100

I have to admit that I simply can't remember how long I have been on this
ML.
I do however remember Sam, and even used to meet up with him while he
(briefly) lived in the UK.
After he returned to NZ, I lost touch with him, unfortunately.
This list has certainly quietened down a lot (this may be happening to other
MLs as well, as other forms of net communication take over) but it is nice
to think that some of the old timers are still here.

Tsunami

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited