[megami:31262] Re: Time flies

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31262] Re: Time flies
date Thu, 4 May 2006 23:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
hope the bad life isn't really as bad as it sounds and
yes I do remember not long ago back when I joined in
this ML had still a lot of traffic it was even around
that time that the "Megami Tech FAQ" which has now
become a legendady document was made. good times and
AMG sites were still "fun" to visit...*sniff

--- Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your right, I've been here over 9 years now. and
> seen many a good people come and go. I wonder how
> many of the "Old Fogies" from around the time I
> joined are still on the list. I remenber Sam, too
> bad life caught up with him.
> ..
>
> Later
> --- buford@nekomusume.net wrote:
>
> > I just realized something.  This list has been
> around nearly forever in
> > "internet time".  It doesn't get nearly as much
> traffic as it used to, but
> > it still does a little from time to time
> considering the recent TV series.
> > I myself have been reading this list through
> various email addresses for
> > nearly 10 years.  I think I first subscribed in
> late 1996 after I bought
> > the OAVs on VHS through a long-defunct online
> retailer.
> >
> > Nothing important, just thought I'd mention it.
> >

> ---
> Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized
> (anime-ized). Your visual
> and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our
> own. You will adapt
> to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is
> unlikely (futile)."
>                                             --- Lord
> GrrDraxin
> Sig Revision version 3.5
> Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs