[megami:31261] Re: Time flies

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31261] Re: Time flies
date Thu, 4 May 2006 20:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Your right, I've been here over 9 years now. and seen many a good people come and
go. I wonder how
many of the "Old Fogies" from around the time I joined are still on the list. I remenber
Sam, too
bad life caught up with him.

Later
--- buford@nekomusume.net wrote:

> I just realized something.  This list has been around nearly forever in
> "internet time".  It doesn't get nearly as much traffic as it used to, but
> it still does a little from time to time considering the recent TV series.
> I myself have been reading this list through various email addresses for
> nearly 10 years.  I think I first subscribed in late 1996 after I bought
> the OAVs on VHS through a long-defunct online retailer.
>
> Nothing important, just thought I'd mention it.

---
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs