[megami:31260] Re: Goddesses as the X-Men

to megami@usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31260] Re: Goddesses as the X-Men
date Thu, 4 May 2006 14:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@io.com> wrote:

> With a third X-Men movie coming out it just struck me how fitting
> this

Early Kitty works pretty well, with the braininess and
kid-living-in-an-adult-world angle. Only problem is the temper which
Kitty lacks.

> Urd as Storm.

With Wolverine's personality. And Nightcrawler's geneological issues.

> And Belldandy as mild mannered, average, ordinary mutant girl, Jean
> Grey.

This works. There's even a bit of a Phoenix (not Dark Phoenix, of
course) correlation there. An early Ororo might work better in the
personality department, though.

Keiichi fits Piotr Rasputin at least in the personality department
(minus the whole lolita thing, of course).

Brian W.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited