[megami:31257] Re: Goddesses as the X-Men

to megami@usagi.org
from "Mark Chi" <nine5@msn.com>
subject [megami:31257] Re: Goddesses as the X-Men
date Wed, 03 May 2006 22:35:29 -0400
Just watched season 2 episode 4 english subbed. Looks like they are grouping
different story lines into single episode.

Mark

Waiting for episode 5 tomorrow night.....

>From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
>To: megami@usagi.org
>Subject: [megami:31256] Re: Goddesses as the X-Men
>Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I don't think the x-men are worthy to be associated
>with the Goddesses, aside from being infinitely
>prettyier than the named mutants they are much much
>more more powerful.
>

>--- "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@io.com> wrote:
>
> > With a third X-Men movie coming out it just struck
> > me how fitting this
> > matchup was.
> >
> > Skuld as Kitty Pryde.
> > Urd as Storm.
> > And Belldandy as mild mannered, average, ordinary
> > mutant girl, Jean Grey.
> >
> > --
> > Henry J. Cobb
> > http://www.io.com/~hcobb/