[megami:31251] Re: Requesting higher resoloution of this pic

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31251] Re: Requesting higher resoloution of this pic
date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Kurthy133/GeometricBell.jpg

> I wish I could scan my quiz game box for you~!
>

> --
> <3 Kurthy
>
> www.smallwish.com

Oh! nice image but I was hoping for a larger res like
1800?

pretty polite reply thanks! ^_-

"I don't know if something you like is suppose to be filled only with fun, but if
it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited