[megami:31231] Re: What's your source of AMG info?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31231] Re: What's your source of AMG info?
date Sat, 8 Apr 2006 05:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> CuSO4 gave you the information on the 2nd series.
> IF you were looking for the song-titles for the
> first series, here the are:
>
> [Ah! My Goddess TV](Ishida Yoko) -- Negai (End
> Theme)
> [Ah! My Goddess TV](Ishida Yoko) -- Open Your Mind
> ~Chiisana Hane Hirogete~ (Open Theme)

Hehehe I actually was reffering to the songs of the
2nd TV series but thank you too :)

I really feel bad that I only have a dial up
connection  makeing me proabably the last person on
this ML to see what episode 1 of the 2nd
season...*sigh

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited