[megami:31227] Re: What's your source of AMG info?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31227] Re: What's your source of AMG info?
date Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:24:58 -0700 (PDT)
uhm... what are the titles of the opening and ending
theme again? who sang them? I seem to have lost the
mail that contains the info in the vastness of
space(read un organized inbox).

Thanks

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > BTW who is gonna sub it and are there mp3s of the
> op
> > and ending theme of the 2nd tv series out? I think
> > was ignored whn I asked those questions (._.)
>
> If someone subs it, Baka-Updates website will
> display it.  I believe one group will do so as I
> doubt that Media Blasters has licensed the 2nd
> series yet.
>
> As to MP3's, I'm sure there are some out there.
> e-Mule might be a good place to look.  I purchased
> the CD for the first series because I loved the OP
> so much so I don't know where others have gotten
> them.
>
> -ANB
>
> Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
> http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/
>
> "Death and Poverty love me so much, they brought
> friends!"  -- Vash the Stampede, "Trigun"

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited