[megami:31220] Re: What's your source of AMG info?

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31220] Re: What's your source of AMG info?
date Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:07:39 +0800
> From: AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
>What did you think of the 2-episode DVD-only release?

Only so-so.  Not bad, but not good either.  We know
the stories very well already, and these 2 episodes
change the stories a little only.

If the OVA series has a ranking of 8 of 10, I would
rated the movie 7.5, the TV1 a 4, Ep. 25/26 a 5.

Of course, the scores are subjective, and will change
depends on when you ask me.

OK, now, for TV2 Ep1 :
After the Terrible Master incident, data loss was found in Yggdrasil.
Thus making Bell-chan and K1's contract void.

Rind and Ex (1 of the 3 working under Peorth) tried to recover the
data.  Eventually they found the voice recording of K1 making his
request to Bell-chan to make up the contract.  However, they found
the voice file cannot be played......
--

The above is a summary from TBS's AMS website
http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/03story/story01.html

However, I do not understand why it is Rind who tried to recover the
file, not Peorth.

--
@work

--