[megami:31212] Re: What's your source of AMG info?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Mark Chi" <nine5@msn.com>
subject [megami:31212] Re: What's your source of AMG info?
date Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:04:50 -0500
Well, for me, even though I am still subscribed to the megami ML, I have
been inactive for over 4 years. With my recent renewed interest (after
having the chance to watch the whole 1st season of the TV series in one
seating AND finally watched the Movie debuted back in 2000) I've found
www.goddess-project.net to be a good start off point for links to
information.  A lot of my old bookmarks were unfortunately obsolete... I
hope that more ppl would find themselves back to Megami-sama as I did no
matter how long it took them. :)

Seeing Belldandy again brings back many warm memories.

BTW, second season of TV series starts April 6th 2006.
Official website http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/

Hope to hear from more of you guys.

Mark